Doing handstands in the water...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Water Play
For several years I have lamented the fact that there were no fountains or spray parks to play in around here. Then we ran into friends at the movies (free!) and the mom mentioned that they were going to the fountain to play after the movie (free!). She invited us along and now I have a new fun (cheap! just pay for parking!) activity for the summer.


To keep the water fun going (it was a really hot week!) we went back to the pool with our friends (different friends). Aeden decided to help her son learn to swim, he thinks he is quite the expert. At first he was teaching her son for free, but when she teasingly said that now she doesn't have to pay for swim lessons, Aeden's entrepreneurial brain kicked in. Today he told another friend of mine (who has a 2 year old daughter) that he could teach her daughter to swim for only $20 a lesson. Much cheaper than the going rate of $70 for a week (uh? interesting math!). I tried to deter him by explaining that I am pretty sure you have to be licensed or something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment