Monday, August 17, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

When he isn't grounded, Aeden and I have been enjoying some lazy summer days.

For his birthday we signed him up for a three day golf clinic, he had a really good time.

On the last day he was in such a rush he missed breakfast and proceeded to eat an entire whopper by himself for lunch.


Then we went bowling. The free bowling this summer has been awesome and I hope they do it again next year!
He went into his first ever (to my knowledge) McDonald's Playland. Where he played tag with a little girl who then later accused him of hitting her. The uncle made a huge scene, going so far as to tell me that Aeden hitting the little girl (later from Aeden I find out that he just tapped her as if they were playing tag, which he said they were...also noted that the little girl accidentally kicked Aeden) was the reason they were leaving. Never mind that a couple of minutes earlier I saw him signalling to the kids that they only had a minute left. It was completely mortifying to me. Aeden was embarrassed as well.
Jeepers Creepers where did you get them peepers. We had a free coupon for an hour of rides (of which Aeden is tall enough to only get to do 3 of them) at Jeepers, so we went and enjoyed the a/c.
We even paid extra so he could dig for 'jewels' in the dirt.
Other lazy day activities involve making as many items as possible (pictures to come after I get them off the other camera) out of model magic foam, swimming at the pool, playing Wii, and vegging out in front of the air condition units.

No comments: