Monday, August 3, 2009

Fairies

Last Tuesday Aeden stubbed his toe on the vacuum. He managed to stub the same toe again on Wednesday at art class. By Saturday it was pretty obvious that the toenail was coming off.

Today we went to his 8-year-old check up and told the doctor about his toe. After much drama on Aeden's part the doctor removed the toenail. I am sure it was out of pity towards me since Aeden was sure he was going to bleed to death and die! if the toenail was removed.

On the way home Aeden spoke up and said "I wish I could have kept the toenail. Then I could put it under my pillow and the toenail fairy could come."

Um, yeah child there is no toenail fairy.

"There are lots of fairies; the tooth fairy, the toenail fairy, the finger fairy, the blood fairy. When the blood fairy comes it takes your blood and leaves you a $1.

No comments: