Nothing like having your friends around.

How cute is this guy
The one and only part of the cavern besides the boat, the ground and the railing the kids were allowed to touch. They all clamored for their turn!
Nothing like a secret tunnel offering refuge for the haggard parent. :)
The stalactites and stalagmites were awe-inspiring and drippy!
We got to ride a boat for a quarter of mile through the caverns. Oh and I thought for sure my head was going to meet the cavern walls/ceiling whatnot as they warned us we would have to duck. Since I have a propensity for walls jumping out at me and I wanted to prevent a concusion, I sat hunched over most of the time. Aeden, however, was in the middle of the boat and short, he looked like he had a grand time!
There was also a neat winding pathway but since it was very narrow I refrained from taking pictures in it.
All-in-all it was fun and the discount made it even funner! You can check out the Howe Caverns website by clicking on the word caverns!
Bigger images (1024 x 768) available here password is buddyboo: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/aedensmom/2008/Family%20Share/

1 comment:
Post a Comment