Thursday, April 3, 2008

Audacity

Sometimes I wonder how I am ever going to turn Aeden into a kind, loving, respectful adult. Especially after interactions such as these:

Aeden is in time-out for speaking disrespectfully and telling me no multiple times when I told him to go to timeout. So he has been up there for about 10 minutes (long time out) and he says "Mommy I am coming down now" walks out of his room and shuts his door!!! After I tell him that no he is not.

{shakes head @ child}

Then he started calling me to his room, saying he needed me. After his timeout was over and he to call me I went upstairs to find him laying on the floor. The child put pillows on his floor by the bed, then rolled off his bed onto the pillows; the first time it didn't hurt, so he did it again!!! The second time his head fell between two pillows. When I went upstairs he asked me to check for cracks on his head. :P

No comments: