Monday, October 10, 2005

Swords

October 10, 2005

We were at the dollar store today and Aeden saw a toy sword and started swinging it around and there was another kid in the aisle, Aeden reassured the kid "I no attack you" and he started swinging it around some more.

The kid started walking towards Aeden (or away I am not sure) and Aeden stopped and said "Its okay, I no attack you"
The kid said "I know" then he got a sword and started playing swords with Aeden. Kind of rough but not alarmingly so. His parent/grandparent was telling him to be gentle b/c Aeden is smaller (I think the kid was 6ish but I don't know he was several inches taller then aeden though). So then the kid gets two swords and Aeden has 1.
So they are playing and everything and then Aeden walks away and the grandma is saying "See you need to be gentler you scared him" meanwhile I hear Aeden saying "I need to get two swords"...lol

No comments: