Sunday, October 23, 2005

Aeden Funnies

October 23, 2005



___________


Aeden: I miss my mommy.

Daddy: Why do you miss mommy?

Aeden: She sings silly songs to me.Daddy: I can sing silly songs too.

Aeden: Okay. :D



___________


Aeden: My hamburger is my bestest friend.



__________


Aeden: Mommy sing a silly song.
Mommy : Old Mr. Rabbit has a mighty habit of jumping in my garden and eating all my...carrots..
Aeden: No mommy. Old Mr. Rabbit ha a mity hadit jumping in my house and eating all my toys!



_________

Aeden deals the uno cards, he dealt himself all the draw 2's and wilds, and then gave one person 7 cards and the other 5.


Then this morning he was playing UNO with his "ten best friend" and he did the same thing so his "ten best friend" left because Aeden was cheating. LOL (all according to Eric, I was in class)

No comments: