Wednesday, December 11, 2013

3rd Grade

Aeden volunteered at my school's Christmas Around the World celebration last night.  He ran the dreidel table in the 3rd grade classroom.  He was fabulous and (not so oddly enough) amongst the myriad of compiments I received on his manners and ability to work with younger kids, I also heard how he is almost ready for Vegas and that he was similar to a dealer running a roulette table.  I choose to take these as compliments. ;)

On the way home he told me that one issue he had with the dreidel game table was that with all the kids it wasn't very professionally run. Min fact at one point he stopped counting out even nukbers of coins and just gave people a pile.  The students never noticed.

Right before we got home he said the following: "Now I know how you feel, I am exhausted!"





--
Chrisi

No comments: