Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Snow!

February 1st brought about 6" (give or take an inch) more snow. I looked outside and this squirrel (look for the bushy part of the middle of the picture) was running up and down the tree, then digging in the ground next to it. Sadly I was only able to take pictures through the screen so this is the best.

The thermostat on 2/1/11
Eric snowblowing on 2/1/11.
Ah...then on February 2nd we woke up to another 6(ish)" that had fallen overnight. Then ice pellets came down on top of that and more is expected.
Ths is a picture of our mailbox, Eric has cleared what little is cleared from it. The plow totally ignored our side of the road for the second day. Somehow the mailman did mange to drive by and leave us mail, but I had to dig out a section for tomorrow...I just hope the plow doesn't come by and fill it back up.
If you look really, really, closely, you can see the dark smudge that is Eric working to clear out near the mailbox.
A view from the semi-circular driveway to show how much we have had to stack up as we cleared the driveway repeatedly in the last month.
Aeden next to the snowpile by the deck.
Aeden next to the snow by the driveway.

No comments: