Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Ring Bearer

Disclaimer: I did not take my nice camera with me, I was a bit sad about it when I was looking at my pictures. :(

The priest told Aeden about another ring bearer who thought he was supposed to be a bear and so he growled down the aisle. Aeden then spent the entire rehearsal goofing off. Here he is showing off his muscles.
Checking his hair
Michelle had two flower girls who were just the right age to entertain Aeden or be entertained by Aeden...either way.
I swear I did not dress like this for the wedding, it was still hours before I needed to be ready when this picture was taken. Sadly I am pretty sure I was having a bad hair day.
I love the expression on Aeden's face, you can tell he was tolerating Vicki's youngest daughter and that he was slightly amused by her.
As usual, Aeden and David hit it off. Perhaps it was their ability to talk about googols.
During the wedding Aeden took his job very seriously, or he was practicing for a job as a waiter.
Best picture ever! After changing out of his tux and then back into it when we realized there were some more pictures, Aeden decided to entertain the girls by balancing the pillow on his head. I love how he is just casually reclining here. So debonair!
Aeden was given 5-$1 bills to do the dollar dance with Michelle. After the first two dances I explained that he could just give her the last $3 for the last dance, however, he insisted that he had three dollars left so he was getting his three dances!
Aeden forgot that the bride was supposed to be the center of attention and took it upon himself to provide everyone with lots of entertainment. Although he certainly did NOT detract from the bride, he was definitely entertaining.
Congratulations Michelle and Justin, we hope you have a wonderful life together.

No comments: