Aeden had a doctor's appointment on Friday and he was worried we would be late getting him to school. He was obsessed with it and kept asking how many minutes until school started.
Apparently 8 minutes wasn't good enough so he asked how many seconds 8 minutes was, he didn't care for that answer either, so after a few minutes of me counting down the seconds (by 60) he hollared at me to stop. ;)
He wasn't late for school. :)
Oh and on the way to school I mentioned that after I picked him up we would go get his scripts filled. He told me no, I could go after taking him to school. I explained that wouldn't work as I would be late for "work". He said it was okay for me to be a little late. ;) Total double-standard. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment