It is snowing today...a lot! Unfortunately, we had to go to the grocery store to get this weeks groceries (and milk), so we headed out this morning. Everyone went to the grocery store this morning.
It was so busy I had to put Aeden in the cart, against his will, because he kept walking off to "fix" things with his tools. It was just too busy for that. One dad even told his child to look at the good boy riding in the cart. I laughed.
So anyway, we got our groceries and while Eric was paying, I pulled Aeden to the side to get him bundled up. We started with his jacket. I was holding it up like normal and he was facing it. He went to put his arms in as if the jacket was going to go on backwards. After doing this twice, I exapseratedly told Aeden to stop.
His response:

No comments:
Post a Comment