Monday, September 13, 2004

Mean boy!

September 13, 2004

Aeden was sitting on my lap writing on sticky notes while I read TWoP's Amazing Race recap. We were leaning back snuggling and he was in the crook of my arm.

All of a sudden he crumpled his sticky note and threw his hand up to throw it behind him and instead the sticky note and hand hit me straight in the eye.

Of course being the big wuss that I am both hands came up to my face and I started to cry. Then Aeden got upset and said sorry over and over while trying to pull my hands away from my face.

Then when I didn't respond to that he told me I was all better several times, and when I finally was calmer (although my eye hurt a LOT), he crumpled up another sticky note and said "Owie mommy eye again!"


Um NO.

No comments: