January 18, 2004
1.use scissors: Well, he tries, he insists on getting them and cuts a little spot then rips the rest of the paper. :D
2.paint and with what? how long?how often? He does paint, but not often, with fingerpaints, although for Christmas he got some paint, paint cups and brushes, but we are going to wait for the move and let him use them then.
3.run like a toddler and not like a baby?use a bike? jump up and down? I don't understand this one. He runs, but not sure the difference b/t a toddler and a baby. I don't know if he can use a bike, his legs were too short last time, couldn't reach the pedals. He can jump and down, quite well (IMO). :D
4.use playdough......: He loves playing with playdough, he will squish it and tear it into small pieces, and try to roll it, or stamp it.
5. talk clearly and more than a 100 words...create sentences: He definitely says more than 100 words, I think about 75-85% of what he says is understandable by me, and he strings 3-4 words together in a sentence (not a grammatically correct sentence, but then he is only 2). I think he is still somewhat delayed in his speech, but since he is progressing I am not worried. He has started to use pronouns (MY), and will say My sit chair. So I think he is doing okay. (2008 note, how naive was I to not worry about speech?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment