November 8, 2003.
___________________
Aeden and I went to the grocery store on Thursday night. On the way there we saw the lovely, bright, huge moon. So Aeden and I were talking about it and enjoying it. When we got out of the car he told it No! (not sure why) then started trying to jump up and get it.
That prompted me to explain that it is too far away to reach and it would take a long time to get it. I also told him he had to have a space ship to reach the moon.
Flash forward to later that night. Aeden was watching his new favorite Wiggles DVD, Wiggles Space Dancing. I took the trash out to the curb and Aeden followed me. He noticed the moon again, and was trying to grab it. I explained to him (again) that you had to have a spaceship to get to the moon. I asked if he had a spaceship. His response: "No, Wuggles". He was telling me the Wiggles had a spaceship that could take him to the moon!
______________
Oh, another cute Aeden story. He was walking home from daycare with Eric. Daycare is a 5 minute toddler paced walk from our house. Eric said it took them about 30 minutes to get home. Why you ask?
Because Aeden has this slimy snakey that he would drop on the ground, then leave it there, when Eric leaned over to get it, Aeden would snatch and scream "No, Mine!". Then he would take a step and repeat the process! ROFL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment