April 11, 2003
Yesterday Aeden and I were watching Friends, and then I watched Scrubs while Aeden "colored" in his new talking Elmo write-on, wipe-off book (a present from my mil). Towards the end of scrubs I decided it was time to take and put the pen up. To distract him I pretended to go to sleep (i.e. I laid down, said shhh sleeping and started "snoring".) then I would wake up and roar (we love to roar).
Aeden started laying down and blowing air out of his mouth as he pretended to "snore"! lol It was so cute, then he would sit up (not an easy feat with one arm in the cast) roar, and when I said shh sleeping he would lay down and "snore". He even transferred the game when I went into the office. He is so clever (and physical)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment