Aeden loves the computer, preferably mine, but he has his own now.
He also loves cars, he has two hand-me-down remote control cars that are pretty big and he grabs the back of them and crawls backwards throughout the house.
He also loves the shape sorters (he has two different ones), plastic storage containers (empty yogurt containers, tuperware etc), balls (although sadly we lost his favorite one), books (he likes to pull them off the shelf), his hammer toy (it makes noise), his push walking toy and Daddy's legos (they are duplo that Aeden got him for Father's Day).
He also likes this learning train thing that is annoying and can make animal sounds etc.
And bath toys, he loves the bath, I ran a bath for him the other day, but it took me a few minutes to get him in it (I had to clean and put away his band), he threw a fit thinking I wasn't going to put him in the tub (which is gated off so he can't get in there).
OH and his elmo phone, but he only gets that in the car. I think those are his favorites.
I almost forgot, he found the cat's old collar, that is pretty exciting right now, as well as opening and shutting the cabinets (we only have the ones with chemicals locked up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment