Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Nine Months

April 30, 2002

Aeden's appointment went well, we are still waiting to find out what to do about his head. We have a call into a specialist now. :( Just waiting. :)

His weight went down in percentile so he is now in the 5% instead of 25-30%, we are going to watch it for a few months and review how he is doing at 1 year. I think it has to do with the fact that as I spaced my pumps out in the last 3 months, I had more foremilk than hindmilk in my daily supply, so he got more foremilk. {shrug} that won't be a problem after he finishes the frozen stuff.

His weight is 15 lbs. 10 ounces and he is 27 inches tall. His head was 43 cm.


He hated getting weighed and was distrustful of the crunchiness of the paper they put down. It was cute. LOL But when the doctor walked in, he said hi to Aeden, Aeden looked at him and started screaming/crying. He remembered him from 3 months ago. LOL It was too funny.


Well I guess that is it. :)

No comments: